We are on the lookout for experienced male CrossFit coaches for the coaching and security of VIP clients. This is a unique role, whereby the candidates would be required to coach CrossFit sessions and protect the employer and clients, and their assets from a variety of hazards. No prior security experience is required for this role. Training will be provided to you.
- Protect, watch over, and secure necessary spaces and/or assets
- Exhibit a strong physical and authoritative presence that will help deter criminal activity
- Conduct frequent security checks by patrolling the perimeter and grounds Remain vigilant for anything unusual or potentially threatening
- Recognize potentially dangerous situations and respond in the safest and most effective manner
- Help, defend, and protect those in need
- Investigate and remove trespassers/violators
- Capture and detain perpetrators if further action needs to be taken
- Monitor and control gate/door access for vehicles, workers, etc.
- Secure spaces and ensure safety for those inside (lock doors, close windows, etc.)
- Watch security cameras for suspicious activity
- Set alarms as needed
- Act as a security escort or bodyguard to client and VIP visitors
- Sound alarms and/or call for outside assistance when needed in emergencies (police, fire, ambulance care, etc.)
- Write, maintain, and present detailed reports, noting any damages, theft, and/or other irregular activity
- Conduct scheduled CrossFit sessions weekly.
- Travel to Europe as a security escort and guard occasionally.
2-year diploma or 4-year college degree preferred
CrossFit coach – No Security experience needed
- Alertness and attention to detail: always alert and aware of his surroundings.
- Honesty and integrity
- Is trustworthy and reliable, and always seeks the employer's best interest.
- Communication in Arabic – English as well (preferred and not required)
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- First aid Skills – Preferred
- Martial Arts – Black belt – Not required
- Skilled in using weapons - Not Required
(The above is preferred and is not a requirement. The main requirement is to be a CrossFit coach)
Applicants applying for this role need to please add required information onto their CV:
*Personal Head shot photo at the top of first page of CV.
All of the information below to be added into the first paragraph of CV please.
*Nationality and place of residence
*Height and Weight
*Current and Expected Salary monthly
* 2x Full length body photo or CrossFit workout photo at the end of your CV
*Availability and part time or full time
*In PDF Format