We are recruiting for an experienced and vibrant female Indoor Cycling Instructor to join a multi-dimensional Fitness Studio for women in Qatar.
This role is a full time position with a basic salary of QAR 5500 (around 5500 AED) and 50% commission on personal training. The package will also include an employment visa, medical card, shared accommodation, annual flights to home country, and 30 days paid annual leave.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- To lead choreographed spinning classes (13 group classes per week)
- Deliver personal training sessions (50% commission)
‐ To provide quality service to existing and potential members/clients.
‐ To maintain safe, clean and tidy station environment at all times.
- Clearly demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Watch trainees do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor trainees’ progress and suggest any necessary adaptions to the programs as needed
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant spinning/indoor cycling group class certification
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Recognised personal training qualification (minimum REPs Level 3 or equivalent)
- Passionate, energetic, fit, healthy & presentable
- Leadership skills, flexible, positive attitude
- Always looking to improve your skills, knowledge and experience
- Take responsibility, professional and punctual
- Yoga, Pilates or Dance would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Nationality preference: Mexican, Colombian, Brazilian