We are recruiting for 3 experienced and passionate female pilates instructors to join an established pilates and yoga studio in Kuwait.
The package includes a basic salary, 50% commission on personal training, visa, medical insurance, 30 days paid leave annually, annual flights to home country, additional training/continued education provided yearly, uniform and transport.
- Promote the benefits of Pilates and overall general health benefits of exercise
- Teach Pilates classes (reformer & mat) for a range of clients, ranging from 50 to 60 minutes.
- Minimum 2 to 3 classes a day – and the rest should be for private sessions
- Teach 1-2-1 Pilates or small groups, focusing more on individual attention and designing Pilates programmes based on posture types and ability
- Visually assess members to determine their level of practice.
- Teach classes of mixed ability, catering for varying needs within a class offering adaptations and progressions
- Pilates certification
- Personal training certification (REPS Level 3 or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- 28-48 years old
- English speaking
- Covid Vaccinated (country’s law)
- Calm and bubbly personality
- Works well in a team
- Open to different styles/methods