We are recruiting for an experienced and inspiring female Personal Trainer / Group Class Instructor to join a pilates and yoga studio in Kuwait.
This role is a full time position with a basic salary and 50% commission on Personal training. The package also includes a visa, medical insurance, 30 days paid leave annually, annual flights to home country, additional training/continued education provided yearly, uniform and transport.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Promote the benefits of fitness & movement as well as the overall general health benefits of exercise
- Teach classes (eg. HIIT, MOBILITY, TRX) for a range of clients, ranging from 50 to 60 minutes.
- Teach how to be efficient with everything clients do, whether its sports & athletics, general fitness, or daily life activities
- Guide clients to move the body with proper muscle and joint function for effortless and pain free movement
- Recovery and injury prevention
- Minimum 2 to 3 classes a day – and the rest should be for private sessions
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Group Training certification
- Recognised personal training qualification (minimum REPs Level 3 or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience in group training & personal training
- Experience in HIIT, TRX, functional mobility, stretching and recovery
- Proof of vaccination. The only vaccines accepted are: Pfizer, BioNTech, AstraZeneca/ Oxford, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson.
- A team player
- Passionate, energetic, fit, healthy & presentable
- Calm and bubbly personality
- Open to different styles/methods